With the rapid economic growth in China and its huge industry and consumers’ base, Richmond Global Enterprises can seek out China’s business opportunities by implementing comprehensive market studies, develop and present business plans with projected cash flows to potential investors to attract equity and capital.
Richmond maintains trade within Australia, China, New Zealand and the United States of America, in order to support both its sales and buying infrastructure.
Richmond offers this same physical global network and assists businesses searching for the same competitive advantage.
- Identifying prospective buyers and distributors
- Market research and analysis; including entry point strategies
- Supply chain and product sourcing management
- China business establishment
- Logistical service providers and organisation of economical supply lines that encompass annual trade cycles and seasonal market demands
- Product sourcing and supplier analysis ensuring quality of supply and the delivery in full on time of your product or service
- Price negotiation, terms of trade and legally binding contracted guarantees to deliver positive supply and profit outcomes
- International exchange rate cover, price fixing, costing indices, foreign government fiscal trade policies and non trade barriers
- Bi-lingual consultants/representation
- Specialist support in a wide variety of industries including; mechinal engineering, food, agriculture and automotive
- Office located in Nanjing, China
- High frequency of experienced staff visiting China and available Australia wide
- Richmond will streamline your processes, make you an e-global business with powerful presence and reach and gain you access to markets you had previously considered inaccessible
- 25 years experience in Asian markets
- China CEO (Lincoln Wu) 25 years of consultancy experience
- Extensive contacts within government and business circles
- Fully conversant with Australia and China’s business practices and cultures