Castors and Wheels for Demanding Applications from Richmond Wheels and Castors
Richmond Wheels & Castors manufacture and import high quality wheels and castors for all applications, ranging from shopfitting, medical, aviation, mining, domestic and more. These durable and robust castors and wheels have been designed to deliver consistent, long-term performance across various industries.
High quality designs provide increased durability and excellent economy
- Available in a wide range of fitting and frame types. Choose from swivel or rigid, with plate, bolt hole or thread stem frames.
- Available with brake, directional lock, or swivel lock & brake.
- Suitable for light duty, medium duty and heavy duty applications
- Corrosion resistant for increased longevity
- Hard wearing and will roll well over carpets, hard surfaces
- Non-marking wheels are widely available
Extensive range of castors to suit your specific requirements
- Furniture castors to suit most office furniture, light duty cabinets, and display racking.
- Bed castors to suit all major bed manufacturers, available in swivel and glide.
- Desk castors to add mobility to desks, utilizing a U Bracket design.
- Designer castors for display in cafes, furniture stores, and homes.
- Light duty castors, Utility Series are ideal for display equipment, light trolley applications, small fabricating and more. A true light-duty, general purpose hero. Load Capacities up to 70kgs per castor.
- Medium Duty castors, Light Industrial Castors are ideal for mobile equipment, hospitals, nurseries, shops and general industry. The castor of choice for produce bins and market stalls. Load Capacities up to 125kgs per castor.
- Heavy duty castors, 300kg Series are most commonly used for industrial and trolley applications, road cases and transportable crates, as well as showroom displays. A wide range of wheels are available, with huge load capacities up to 300kgs.
- High capacity castors, Heavy Industrial Series are ideal for logistics, manufacturing, display, and exhibition services. Industry leading swivel lock & brake design. Load capacities up to 500kgs per castor.
- Stainless steel castors are manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel, making them suited to wet environments such as medical use or laboratory equipment. Load capacities of up to 100kgs per castor.
- Pneumatic castors are ideal for movement over uneven or rocky terrain, suited for use in nurseries, agricultural and more. Load capacities of up to 180kgs per castor.
- Waste Bin Castors are suited to use on waste bins, and can be provided in kit format. Load Capacities of up to 500kgs per castor.
- Towing castors are designed for airport ground support dollies, suitable for speeds up to 24kph. They can also be found in container handling areas, wharves and manufacturing plants. Load capacities of up to 2250kgs per castor.
- High and low temperature castors are perfect for use in bakery applications, smoke houses, chillers or applications where temperature fluctuates from -30°C to +350°C, with peaks up to 400°C.
- Self-aligning castors for AGVs, available on all 150mm and 200mm 300 Series and Excel Series castors with a swivel, brake or directional lock. These castors will eliminate free-spinning of the swivel castor as the wheel becomes airborne in applications such as AGV trolley transportation in hospitals, factories, warehouses and more.
- Low profile castors are suited for holding a high-weight capacity, without compromising overall height. Commonly used on manufacturing equipment, business equipment, electrical cabinets and more. Load Capacities of up to 600kgs per castor.
Incredible range of wheels for all applications
- Plastic Centered Pneumatic Wheels are suited to wet and damp environments, such as nurseries, agricultural equipment, and more. Load Capacities of up to 200kgs per wheel.
- Steel Centred Pneumatic Wheels are ideal for use in garden, industrial and agricultural equipment, as well as concrete mixers. Load Capacities of up to 300kgs per wheel.
- Puncture proof/flat-free/foam filled wheels have similar uses and capabilities to pneumatic wheels, but will never puncture, resulting in less down-time. Load capacities of up to 200kgs per wheel.
- Rubber Tyred Nylon Centred Wheels are hard wearing and lightweight, with load capacities of up to 200kgs per wheel.
- Rubber Tyred Cast Iron Centered Wheels are quiet and shock absorbing, while offering extra strength. Load capacities of up to 250kgs per wheel.
- Institutional Rubber Wheels are non-marking, and ideal for hospitals, domestic use, school use, and light industrial applications. Load Capacities of up to 100kgs per wheel.
- Anti-Static Rubber Wheels conform to AS 2050 1978, making these conductive wheels the best choice for surface resistivity. Load Capacities of up to 100kgs per wheel.
- Rebound Rubber Wheels are non-marking, shock absorbing and quiet. Can be moved over uneven ground, and commonly used on waste bins, laundry trolleys, electrical equipment and more. Load Capacities of up to 350kgs per wheel.
- Elastic Rubber Tyred Wheels are shock absorbing, and quiet. Load Capacities of up to 250kgs per wheel.
- Cushion Rubber Wheels can withstand high impact, while also offering a soft ride. Load Capacities of up to 300kgs per wheel.
- Solid Pneumatic Wheels are towable up to 24KPH and ideal for tarmac use. Load Capacities up to 1050kgs per wheel.
- Rebound Polyurethane Wheels are softer than a normal tyre, and can be combined with stainless steel bearings for clean rooms. Load Capacities up to 300kgs per wheel.
- Solid Polyurethane Wheels have a Shore D Scale hardness of 64, with quiet operation and low rolling resistance. Suitable for medical and food industries. Load Capacities up to 350kgs per wheel.
- Polyurethane Tyred, Nylon Centred Wheels are manufactured from injection moulded polyurethane, utilizing a nylon hub. Load Capacities of up to 600kgs per wheel.
- Polyurethane Tyred Cast Iron Centred Wheels boast a Shore Scale hardness from 60A to 75D. Load Capacities up to 5000kgs per wheel.
- Drive Wheels consist of Shore Scale 85A polyurethane tyres with a cast iron centre. Load Capacities up to 5000kgs per wheel.
- High/Low Temperature wheels are suitable for use in extreme temperature environments. Load Capacities of up to 600kgs per wheel.
- Solid Nylon Wheels are high wearing, and simple to maintain. They are durable and constructed from high quality virgin nylon. Load Capacities of up to 500kgs per wheel.
- Cast Iron & Spheroidal Graphite Wheels are suited to high capacity applications. Load capacities of up to 5000kgs per wheel.
- Track Wheels are available in single and double flange,as well as beam trolley, V groove, C Groove & Rope Groove. Suitable for use on railway lines. Load capacities of up to 4000kgs per wheel.