Pacific Wireless parabolic dish antenna systems offered by Pacific Wireless are constructed of an aluminium alloy dish with powder coat paint finish for excellent mechanical, electrical and environmental performance.
The Pacific Wireless parabolic reflector is made with a special one-step molding technology, which achieves excellent consistency and long term stability. The Pacific Wireless parabolic dish antennas come complete with universal galvanised steel, powder coat paint mounting system for pole mount applications. Because of its superb electrical performance and mechanical stability, the parabolic dish antenna can be used in a wide variety of high performance 3.5GHz wireless applications.
* High gain: choice of 25dbi or 28dbi antenna
* Adjustable tilt pole mount
* Vertical or horizontal polarization
* Type n female connector
* DC grounded for lightning protection
* Rugged, lightweight and waterproof
* 3.5 ghz wireless local loop
* Long distance backhaul data links
* Point to point data links
* Building to building high speed links