The PE42641 is a HaRP enhanced SP4T RF switch, available from Richardson Electronics, developed on the UltraCMOS process technology. The PE42641 switch contains 4 identical WEDGE/CDMA compliant TX paths and can be used in various GSM and WCDMA mobile applications as well as other wireless applications up to 3000MHz.
The PE42641 is also suitable for antenna band switching and switchable matching networks for cellular and non-cellular mobile applications. The PE42641 integrates on-board CMOS control logic with a low voltage CMOS-compatible control interface and requires no DC blocking capacitors.
This RoHS-compliant partis available in a standard 3x3x0.75mm QFN package. Peregrine’s HaRP technology enhancements deliver high linearity and exceptional harmonics performance.
The PE42641 is an innovative feature of the UltraCMOS process, providing performance better to GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS.
PE42641 product specification:-
- Symmetric, high-power SP4T: All ports WEDGE/CDMA-Compliant
- Very low insertion loss: 0.45 dB @ 1000 MHz, 0.6 dB @ 2000 MHz
- HaRP - enhanced technology for unparalleled linearity
- Low harmonics of 2fo = -86 dBc and 3fo = -81 dBc at +35 dBm
- IMD3 of -110 dBm at WCDMA band I
- IIP3 of +68 dBm
- Very high isolation: 35 dB @ 900 MHz, 29 dB @ 1900 MHz
- Exceptionally high ESD tolerance:
- Class 3 (4.0 kV HBM) on ANT pin
- Class 2 (2.0 kV HBM) on all pins
- Integrated decoder for 2-pin control
- Accepts 1.8 V and 2.75 V levels
- Low 4.5 ohm series ON resistance
- No blocking capacitors required