The Thermo Scientific NanoLab compounder package contains the tools to mix or compound Nano particles (Nano tubes) in a base polymer.
Based on recommendations from users in the industry and Universities it is recommended to:
- Use the standard Thermo Scientific HAAKE MiniLab micro compounder for temperatures up to 350°C
- Use the control panel for quick test runs, trials and the cleaning
- Employ the application software to run defined and reproducible tests
- Compound Nano particles and do rheometry with counter-rotating screws
- Use the co-rotating screws for applications with additives requiring less shear force
The HAAKE MiniLab II compounder is available from Rheology Solutions.