The operation of liquid ring vacuum pumps are as follows:
- During operation, the internals of liquid ring vacuum pumps are partially filled with liquid
- Casing and port plates form the internals and a liquid ring is formed in the eccentrically mounted rotating impeller blades
- The ring expands during rotation, drawing the gas through the suction port
- The cells become smaller and compress the gas through the discharge point as the impeller rotates
- As part of the liquid is expelled through the discharge point, the gas is separated from the gas in the separator
The effective design of liquid ring vacuum pumps from Renroc Group (Pumps & Engineering) support an efficient performance making it a clear choice for industrial pumping operations.