Renroc Group (Pumps & Engineering) Australia provide pump protection valves or automatic recirculating valves. To maximise the lifespan of the pump, these automatic valves are designed to ensure a minimum flow. The pump is thereby protected against overheating and cavitation which in turn causes damage.
If the process requires a zero to small quantity flow of the pumped liquids, the pump protection valve will automatically return to the required minimum flow via a bypass back to the pump.
Automatic valves from Renroc Group feature:
- Forged housing with a large range of standard materials. Special materials are available upon request
- High pressure design with a multiple controlled bypass system
- Pressure class PN 300 lbs to PN 1500 lbs.
- Size DN 1” to DN 20”
- Can be applied for differential pressures up to 230 bar
- Bypass features non-return function
Automatic valves from Renroc Group are designed to address the problem of pump damage and are a clear solution for pump operations.