New pocket guide for Renishaw's non-contact incremental and absolute encoders
Renishaw Oceania presents a new pocket guide that offers a simple introduction to its complete range of encoders.
Renishaw offers a wide range of high-quality position feedback systems for a diverse range of linear and rotary motion applications. Its range of encoders includes incremental and absolute versions of rugged magnetic encoders and precision optical encoders as well as products for ultra-high vacuum (UHV) applications.
In addition to introducing the customer to Renishaw’s comprehensive product range, the new pocket-sized guide is a useful reference source for customers looking for a competitive advantage for their machines.
The Renishaw pocket guide summarises key system benefits enabling motion system designers to select the most suitable encoder, and is equally helpful for experienced users considering upgrades or users designing a system with an encoder for the first time.
The Renishaw pocket guide includes:
- RESOLUTE optical encoders that offer excellent dirt immunity and an impressive specification
- Super-compact TONiC optical encoders that offer speeds up to 10 m/s and resolutions down to 1 nm
- FASTRACK track-mounted linear scale that combines ±5 µm/m accuracy with a rugged stainless steel construction and quick installation
- Encoders for harsh environments and extreme service including rugged linear and rotary magnetic encoders
- Magnetic encoder ICs and encoder modules