Reln Plastics design, manufacture, market and distribute water tanks and water management and environmental products to the plumbing, garden and hardware industries. Their product range is distributed throughout Australia, South Africa, Europe, the UK, USA and South East Asia.
The Slimline 2100 water tanks supplied by Reln Plastics are available in light weight and durable designs. Made of totally recyclable polypropylene, the Slimline 2100 features compact dimensions and light weight (2250mm L, 820mm W and 1581mm H and 100kg) that make it easy to manoeuvre through most doors and gateways, simplifying delivery and installation and lowering costs.
The 2100 litre nominal capacity Slimline 2100 water tanks (2260L total capacity) are available in Colorbond colours including merino, mist green, slate grey, mountain blue and heritage red colours.
The Slimline 2100 water tanks distributed by Reln Plastics have the following features:
- Removable wheels to facilitate manoeuvring to location even by smaller people and in compact dwellings
- Reversible tank lid that can be switched around to fit the location of downpipes around houses and villas
- Unique lockdown feet that enable it to be bolted to a concrete slab for complete stability, eliminating movement even when the tank is empty and preventing pipes from cracking
- Rigid internal frames to provide durability and stability to the tank
- Tank and all plastic components are made from UV stabilised, food grade resin approved to AS2070 (food grade)
- Sealed construction to ensure water quality, with a snap-lock cover that fits snugly around the downpipe to eliminate entry of dust and any light that could cause algal growth
- Fine stainless steel mesh in the leaf strainer and overflow add a final barrier to contamination, insects and vermin
- Complete componentry for simple installation, including water fittings to suit Ø90mm stormwater pipe inlet and overflow 1” BSP outlet and tap
Reln Plastics distribute an extensive range of water storage, conservation and re-usable products. Its achievements were recognised by NSW’s Minister for Western Sydney Barbara Perry during the 2008 Western Sydney Industry Awards, where Reln Plastics scored triple success by winning two major categories and the Judges Choice Award.
Reln Plastics routinely uses recycled plastic in its products. Reln Plastic’s product development team emphasises environmentally responsible solutions to meet its corporate client's needs. Reln Plastic’s contributions to waste-minimisation and recycling have garnered significant recognition and numerous awards. Reln Plastic’s has developed strong corporate relationships over the years with environmental organisations such as Landcare Australia, Keep Australia Beautiful, and the Environmental Protection Agency, as well as Government health departments and local governments. Reln Plastic’s lines of environmental products are now distributed by more than 350 local governments in Australia.