The BOSCOTEK range of high density drawer storage cabinets are designed specifically for use in heavy duty commercial and industrial applications. High density drawer storage cabinets are available from Reflex Handling and Storage .
High Density drawer storage systems are suitable for efficient and organised tool storage offering a complete drawer storage system for workshops, factories and laboratories.
BOSCOTEK high density storage systems provide optimised storage solutions for anything from bones to bolts. Designed and manufactured to accommodate the needs of a wide range of industrial applications, BOSCOTEK high density storage systems provide durable, reliable and strong workplace storage solutions
In a workshop, the high density drawer storage cabinets provide reliable tool storage. In a laboratory, specimens, chemicals and specialised equipment can be held securely. In a manufacturing plant, high density drawer storage cabinets provide a suitable solution for holding small parts and inventory.
The following are the key features of the BOSCOTEK range available from Reflex Handling and Storage:
- Designed to facilitate maximum space optimisation and minimise wasted space
- A range of drawer configuration accessories, which determines how the drawer storage unit will be organised
- Suitable for storing small parts and tools
- Only one drawer can be opened at any time, which reduces the risk of cabinets toppling over with uneven weight distribution
- Available in a range of sizes and drawer configurations to suit specific requirements
- High density cabinets can be joined and stacked to create a custom workplace arrangement
- Incorporate integrated rear mounted central heavy duty locking mechanisms to provide superior security
- Full extension telescopic drawer runner option allows increased weight capacity (150 to 200kgs depending on cabinet size), greater safety and full drawer access
- Base options including mobile and forklift plinths are available.
The BOSCOTEK range also includes drawer storage systems, steel workbenches, line feed trolleys, Louvre panels, tool storage cabinets and Industrial storage cupboards.