PIT BULL hose reels incorporate unique, Australian-designed gearbox and drive mechanisms that eliminate the need for an external gearbox and produce a safer rewind speed.
The safer hydraulic rewind drive ensures safe pull force without the need for torque controls.
PIT BULL hose reels also feature the patented Quick Change Hub technology allowing the reel to be changed to suit various hose sizes and diameters in minutes.
The multi-positional mounting feature allows the PIT BULL to be easily mounted and adapted to pre-existing footprints.
The new PIT BULL hose reels are now available in an ultra-narrow design to suit smaller capacity or limited space requirements such as in workshops, service trucks or mine processes.
Key features of the PIT BULL hose reels:
- Full hot dip galvanising on all frame and disc components with stainless steel hub assembly and hose guide for maximum corrosion protection
- Optional stainless steel swivel makes the entire fluid path stainless steel and is suitable for aggressive or corrosive fluids
- Heavy duty modular construction is ideal for all indoor, underground and outdoor applications
- Can be shipped complete or as knock-down forms for easy assembly
- Suits most common hose sizes from ½” to 2” I.D. hoses