Pilz Safe Automation’s commitment to supplying products and advisory services to enhance plant and machinery safety will see the release of an extensive new product range on Stand 5307 at Reed Exhibitions ’ National Manufacturing Week at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre from May 27 to 30.
This will include:
- A three-dimensional camera system, SafetyEYE
- A safe camera system, PSENvip, for press brake safeguarding
- A safe analogue input module, PNOZma1p for the world famous PNOZ multi
- A non-contact magnetic interlock, PSENslock
- The PAScal software safety calculator for AS62061, EN-ISO13849-2006 and
- The PMC solution for complex motion and control functions
Pilz Safe Automation specialises in providing solutions to monitor and control plants and machinery safely and economically and, as well as innovative products that conform to Australian Standard AS4024-1, it offers safety-related expertise through consulting, engineering and training.
Other products Pilz Safe Automation will display at the show include a programmable safety system (PSS), a PSS with remote slice I/O modules, a fully configurable safety relay, and the PSEN range of coded magnetic, radio frequency and mechanical switches and Opt-Light curtains.