German-made Felo Ergonic screwdrivers, described as the most comfortable screwdrivers, will be exhibited on Hordern and Company’s Stand 2414 during Reed Exhibitions’ National Manufacturing Week at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre from May 27 to 30.
“Felo screwdrivers set a new standard in ergonomics, torque transmission and responsiveness,” Hordern and Company representative Tim Gore said.
- A soft cell gel handle, with a scratch and acid resistant elastomer outer coating which flexes and distorts under pressure to fit perfectly into a user’s hand, causing less strain and work fatigue, allowing higher maximum torque, and enhanced sensitivity for perfect control
- Precision black-tipped blades made from chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel for long-term performance and reliability
- Hexagonal bolsters and blades
- Flat anti-roll handles with a deep handle neck for thumb support
- A full length impact-proof handle core for added strength and rigidity.
Other features included a smooth, frictionless ball end for maximum palm comfort and a handle hole for easy storage or for inserting a lever, Tim Gore said.
Felo individual screwdrivers are available in slotted, Phillips and Torx blade types as well as in a range of sets. Fully insulated VDE 1000v screwdrivers are also available as individuals and in sets.