AIRSUPPLY will be displaying its new Micro Torque Wrench product range on Stand 3803 during National Manufacturing Week 2007 at Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, from May 22 to 25.
The Micro Torque Wrench features reversible ratchet head for both left and right fastening, and the precision micro-metre makes an audible click sound when torque is reached.
Also featured on AIRSUPPLY’s stand there will be a full range of trade quality air blowers, which are made from durable nylon fibre, and feature comfort grip handle and brass air inlets. The AIRSUPPLY air blow gun range comes in standard 4” and 13” long angle nozzle sizes.
Other versions of air blow guns include:
- Adjustable air blow gun, which allows users to adjust and control the airflow
- 3-in-1 air blow gun, which can be used as an air tip or a tyre inflator
- Telescoping and angle-swivel blow gun which offers easy and precise cleaning
- Compact palm blower with thumb trigger for confined spaces
- The popular pocket air blower, which can be carried in a shirt pocket, and is compatible with Nitto style couplers
More information on NMW 2006 can be acquired from Reed Exhibitions.