The new Sumo Jumbo electrical distribution board from Redstar Equipment is an Australian designed innovation that combines state-of-the-art design and functionality with unrivalled safety standard compliance.
Sumo Jumbo electrical distribution boards provide mine spec electrical distribution capability in a compact lightweight design. Designed to be run from mains or generator power, the boards can be cascaded or daisy chained together to service the needs of larger construction sites or events.
The Sumo Jumbo is part of a family of Australian designed electrical distribution products including the Sumo Half Squat, Squat and Super Jumbo, which will be added to the Redstar product suite later in the year.
Key features of Sumo Jumbo electrical distribution boards:
- Available in a variety of combinations and colours
- Includes both three phase and single phase outlets, all individually RCD and MCB protected with a main isolating switch for overall protection
- Designed to lock together and stack 8 units per pallet delivering great freight cost benefits
- Incorporates high quality European electrical components assembled in Australia
- Lightweight alloy tie off rails that double as convenient, certified lift points enable the unit to be moved around the site with ease and safety by hand, forklift or crane
- Portability further enhanced by the briefcase style design
- All outlets and connectors recessed or flush fitted to ensure they cannot be broken or damaged in transit