Hytek tank hygiene re-circulation kits are suitable for re-circulating diesel or gas oil with a biofuel content of up to 30%. During circulation, the fuel is passed through a conditioner to prevent harmful microbial growth. An optional bowl filter will also remove any water and particulate contamination from the fuel.
The kits are available in two speed options. The standard speed kit is suitable for circulating up to 3000 litres of fuel per day (40,000L capacity storage tank) while the high speed kit can circulate up to 5000 litres of fuel per day (60,000L capacity storage tank).
The pump unit is designed to run automatically and unattended with the timer unit pre-programmed to run at preset intervals throughout the day for 15 minutes at a time. A flow switch and warning light indicate when the flow rate has dropped due to any block in the inlet/outlet filter. The unit can be connected to an alarm or fuel management system to provide a remote warning when the filter becomes blocked.
Key features of Hytek tank hygiene re-circulation kits:
- Suitable for re-circulating diesel or gas oil with biofuel content of up to 30%
- Weatherproof and fitted to a compact back plate for wall mounting
- Fuel is automatically circulated for a preset number of time periods throughout the working day
- Warning light fitted to the unit will flash in the event of reduced circulation due to clogging of the filters
- Can be additionally linked to an alarm or fuel management system to provide remote warning