Denyo DA6000SS diesel engine generators incorporate a Kubota engine and are designed for safety, user-friendly operation and easy maintenance. The compact and lightweight generator runs at a decibel rating of 7m/db (a) 3000 rpm 61db.
The brushless generator with built-in voltage compensating windings and initial voltage winding in the Denyo DA6000SS diesel engine generators eliminates the need for an automatic voltage regulator or initial voltage builder for a stable power source.
Key features of the new Denyo DA6000SS diesel engine generators:
- Exceptionally quiet operation accomplished through the use of advanced soundproofing technology
- Newly designed exciter system improves motor starting capability for electrical motors
- Large side doors allow easy access for daily maintenance
- Automatic warning and shut-off device for low oil pressure, high water temperature and insufficient charging
- Circuit breaker protects alternator from over-current
- Air bleeding accomplished merely by cranking
- Registered as an emission-improved construction machine complying with current Japanese and U.S. EPA and CARB regulations
- Compact and lightweight design thanks to 2-pole alternator and well matched engine
- Continuous operation for up to 10 hours at 100% load
- Optional earth leakage circuit breaker, AC ammeter, frequency meter, automatic slowdown and remote control unit
- Measures 1140mm L x 650mm W x 795mm H with a dry weight of 239kg