Liquitainer tanks are available in capacities ranging from 10,100 litres to 105,000 litres.
Liquitainer multi-compartment tanks are ideal for storing multiple fuels or multiple grades of lubricant in a single tank footprint. These tanks feature the unique Liquitainer rounded rectangular roof/ wall/ floor design.
Each compartment is supplied with a 600mm manway, dedicated 80nb fill line including fire rated full bore isolation valve, non return valve, overfill protection valve and battery operated overfill alarm, 80nb suction line including anti siphon valve and fire rated full bore isolation valve as well as dedicated air vent assembly including a 4m raised stand pipe.
Liquitainer multi-compartment tanks also come with an AS1657 designed and approved ladder/ platform assembly, and offer full under tank visibility for long term tank farm applications.
Redstar Equipment offers a new range of Liquitainer tanks in 80,000L and 110,000L capacity.
Key features of new Liquitainer storage tanks:
- Large capacity design for multiple tank fuel farm applications
- Full under tank visibility
- 80nb fill line with fast fill tanker connection point
- 80nb suction line with anti siphon/ foot valve
- Suction line features dedicated pump priming point
- 25nb water drain removal point
- Interstitial space dip point and emergency vent
- 2 x 600mm manway and integrated tank access ladder
- AS1657 approved fold out ladder/ platform assembly for tank dipping/ maintenance access
- Bunded pump bay housing with lockable/ weatherproof roller door assembly