Fuel Cube is a tough and simple range of self bunded fuel trailers manufactured using the proven Cubes. The fuel trailers are available in a size range of 950L – 6300L. The fully baffled tank module design reduces movement of the liquid during transport. The tank in tank construction has a removable inner tank for long term maintenance and inspection.
The trailers are designed for both on and off road applications. Heavy duty designs are also available for civil construction or mine site applications. The trailer is manufactured in accordance with Australian Dangerous Goods Transport requirements.
Key features of Fuel Cube self bunded fuel trailers:
- Size range: 950L, 1250L, 1500L, 2000L, 3000L, 4500L and 6300L
- Dual axle heavy duty or dog style trailer chassis with full turntable assemblies
- Chassis is independent to the main tank module
- Tank module designed and approved to AS1940/ AS1692/ UN31AY
- True 110% bunded tank module design, tank in tank construction with removable inner tank
- Can be supplied fully hot dipped galvanised, painted or powder coated
- Amber flashing light on extendable pole assembly
- Choice of mechanical override, electric or hydraulic brake systems
- In-car wireless brake controller device
- Full range of dispensing equipment including 12V/ 24V/ petrol or diesel driven pumping systems
- Solar panel and battery kits available for self-powered remote applications
- Optional hand wash, eye wash, spill kits and mining packages