The Denyo DCW-480ESW CC/CV dual operator diesel welders, available from Redstar Equipment are designed for high quality welding in almost all kinds of environments.
The portable powerhouse allows for CV welding on both Side A and Side B, enabling the user to run dual wire feeders coupled with the ability to pre-set voltage to 0.1 of a volt at the machine prior to the commencement of welding. Once the weld is started, the machine will display actual voltage feedback to provide an accurate display of welding parameters, enabling tighter control of welding procedures.
Incorporating a Kubota V1505 water cooled diesel engine, the diesel welders can perform high-quality welding on pipelines and employ welding methods including Stick, Tig, Mig Flux-cored or Gouging among others.
The unit can also be used as a 20kVA/ 60Hz high-capacity power generator with a voltage regulation of within ±1.0%. High-quality AC power from the units can be used while welding is in progress.
Key features of Denyo DCW-480ESW CC/CV dual operator diesel welders:
- Low RPM high-output diesel engine featuring low fuel consumption
- Operation at low speed is easy on the engine, facilitating long life
- Operates in virtually all locations from very hot to cold climates
- Ideal for high-quality welding and as a dependable source of power
- Dimensions: 1540mm L x 720mm W x 885mm H with a dry weight of 500kg
- Kubota V1505 water cooled diesel engine
- Rated Output: 25.2kW
- Rated Speed (min-1): 3000
- Fuel: ASTM No. 2 diesel fuel or equivalent
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 45L
- Battery x Quantity: 12V-70Ah (80D26R)