Lodestar Entertainment Hoists are well known in the entertainment industry. They take the stress out of touring. When touring, performers and technicians need to know that rigging gear has what it takes to do the job. Hoists are needed to lift light grids and sound equipment and to move backdrops and sets. Lodestar Entertainment Hoists can do all this and more.
Standard Features of Lodestar Entertainment Hoists:
- Can fit inside all standard road cases
- Lifting capacities up to 3 tonnes
- Feature a minimum 5:1 design ratio
- Comply with Australian Standard AS1418
- These entertainment hoists have a black powdercoat finish
- For safety they have a standard overload protection
- Interfaces with existing power distros and controllers
- H4 duty rated at 30 minutes/300 starts/hour
These devices are easy to handle, operate and maintain and are versatile. For example, they can be operated in the inverted position. They meet high safety standards and have been tested to over 125% of rated load. They feature heat treated formed steel chain guides for maximum life and adjustable screw limits for extra reliability. The compact design of Lodestar Entertainment Hoists ensures that they fit inside all standard road cases.
Lodestar Entertainment Hoists are available from Redfern Flinn .