Since 1978 Western Technology have been working with industry personnel on creating work lamps that provide highly effective lighting in severe and difficult to illuminate environments.
The Mighty Light 8210 work lamp has a range of features and benefits, including:
- positional magnetic mount
- long-life LEDs (rated 50,000 hours) that deliver bright, white uniform light to 660 lumens
- quick and sure placement ensured with the 150 lb. pull industrial magnet
- durable cast aluminum housing stays cool to the touch during operation
- impact/shatter resistant clear acrylic lens
- 16W operation saves 85%+ over a 150W incandescent lamp
- compact, lightweight size provides maximum portability for hard to reach, hard to light work areas
- suitable for wet locations with an IP65 waterproof rating and wet location connections available
- extremely durable with no filament to break, no bulbs to replace, and vibration resistance
- supplied standard with 25ft Western Technology “Extreme Cable” (other lengths are available upon request)
- 15º wide area light
- suitable for 100V or 240V operation.