Waldman are leaders in architectural office lighting. This lamp is called the Minela, and is available from Redbank Instruments
Feature of the desk lamp include:
- Combining lighting quality, energy efficiency, and high design requirements at a new level.
- High luminous power at low consumption (system power approx. 8W).
- 5 W high-power multichip LED in innovative strip design.
- Touch LED sensor for switching and dimming integrated in the luminaire head.
- Lighting for orientation – night light. The touch LED sensor uses the internal light source as an orienting light.
- Auto-OFF function – the luminaire switches off automatically after 14 hours of uninterrupted operation. Unnecessary power consumption, e.g. over night, is prevented.
- Functional, aesthetically appealing surfaces in fashionable white color with contrasting black components made of plastic.
- Joints made of glass fiber-reinforced plastic -high stability and durability.
- Positioning of the luminaire with one hand due to gas pressure spring. Fixation of the selected position due to self-locking joints.
- Luminaire head can be adjusted in multiple dimensions.
- MINELA meets the requirements of all internationally relevant planning and product standards - especially of DIN 5035-8.
- Available with mobile table base or with table clamp.
Redbank Instruments are suppliers of Architectural lamps, magnifying lamps, medical lamps and worklamps for the corporate, laboratory, medical and industrial markets.