The newly designed LED PAR 38 bulb available from Redbank Instruments features a unique heatsink that conducts the heat away from the lamp.
Over heating can be a major cause of premature failure in LED bulb replacements and this lamp has more cooling fins in the heatsink construction than other comparative LED bulbs.
This replacement lamp has been designed especially for use in Redbank's Maggylamp docklights. It will also work in other PAR 38 fittings if there is adequate clearance around the bulb.
Features of the PAR 38 LED lamp includes:
- Consumes only 25 watts of energy, not 150 watts
- Lumen intensity comparable to a 150 watt PAR 38 bulb
- No fragile filament to break
- No shattered glass to sweep up
- Uses 80 % less energy than halogen or incandescent bulbs