Redbank Instruments have introduced the Oberon Heat Reflective (HR Series) Face Shield to their range. These Oberon Face Shields offer heat protection in high radiant Heat applications, such as foundries, steel mills, investment casting operations and temperatures up to 1100°C etc.
Features of the shields include:
- Gold heat reflective coating on outer surface (for visibility), protected by a scratch resistant coating with optional anti-fog on inside surface.
- Protection can be expanded with side shield extenders and lower crown.
- Didymium II Blue polycarbonate face shield for use in glass industry, to reduce the brightness of yellow light.
- Cobalt II Blue polycarbonate face shield for use in steel mills, to reduce the brightness of yellow light.
- Optional Aluminised Rayon hood for full face/head protection.
- Meet ANSI Z87 Standards