Redbank Instruments has expanded on its range of medical equipment and medical devices, now offering Accoson Greenlight 300 mercury free sphygmomanometers.
This manual unit features:
- self-calibration each time it is switched on, giving accuracy better than +/- 3mmHg
- a moving light indicating cuff pressure with bright large scale display
- cuff deflation rate display to aid good technique
- latex free inflation system and coiled tubing; and
- none of the fragility of an aneroid gauge.
The medical devices have been designed within the NHS to provide an accurate alternative to mercury.
Wall mounting and stand kits are also available.