This new designed LED PAR 38 bulb from Redbank Instruments has a unique heatsink which conducts the heat away from the lamp. This replacement lamp has been specifically designed to be used in Redbank Instruments' Maggylamp docklights, however it will work in other PAR 38 fittings if there is adequate clearance around the bulb.
Features of the LED light bulbs include:
- The LED PAR 38 bulb Consumes only 25 watts of energy, not 150 watts
- No shattered glass to sweep up
- 3 year warranty on bulb performance when used with Redbank Maggylamp Docklights
- No fragile filament to break
- The LED light bulbs use 80 % less energy than halogen or incandescent bulbs
- Lumen intensity comparable to a 150 watt PAR 38 bulb