CB 1000 Industrial Borescopes are ideal inspection tools for use in areas inaccessible to normal visual inspection. Featuring an “obedient,” omni-directional cable, the COBRA borescope offers exceptional manoeuvrability.
CB 1000 Industrial Borescopes can easily snake its way past bends or obstructions to allow access to hard-to-reach areas, without time-consuming removal or disassembly of parts.
Powerful UV and white light LEDs illuminate the “suspect” area for a crystal-clear view of leaks, component damage, contaminants, debris or other problems.
Features of the CB 1000 Industrial Borescope:
- 7400 pixel imaging bundle and adjustable-focus eye piece allow crystal clear viewing
- 24 inch, 10mm “no-droop” cable maintains position for easier access into hard-to-view areas
- Strong impact- and water-resistant nylon housing stands up to daily abuse
- Pistol grip handle provides steady, comfortable viewing
- Clip-on mirror permits viewing at an angle to detect “hidden” leaks and flaws
- Fluorescence-enhancing glasses and durable plastic carrying case
- Powered by 4 “AA” batteries
Redbank Instruments are suppliers of magnifiers, magnifying lamps, microscopes, medical lamps and worklamps for the laboratory, medical and industrial markets. The CB 1000 Industrial Borescope is now available.