Redbank Instruments has announced that it has added Australian made arc flash switching coats and leggings to its range of arc flash PPE.
Measuring 1,300mm long and sewn with Kevlar thread, Redbank's new switching coats and leggings feature:
- mandarin style collar
- Hi Vis safety orange
- flame retardant velcro on front closure and sleeve cuffs
- flame retardant / industrial wash grade 3M reflective tape
- conform to NFPA70E standards; and
- two Arc Hazard Ratings - 20 cal/cm² and 50 cal/cm².
Arc flash safety gear is essential for protecting workers involved in switching high current loads.
Redbank Instruments supplies arc flash personal protective equipment to a range of industries, including the:
- quarry; and
- electrical transmission and generation industries.