RedPrairie , have announced 2008 revenues of nearly $300m, a growth of over 15%, software license bookings growth of over 16% and consistent profitability as compared to 2007. Additionally, RedPrairie have added over 75 new customers and helped nearly 200 existing customers expand their portfolio of solutions.
RedPrairie sell software solutions that increase the productivity and efficiency of customer operations. These solutions have the ability to be deployed in modular components, creating flexibility and allowing accelerated return on investment. According to Mike Mayora, President and CEO, 2008 closes as a successful year in the history of RedPrairie. By further increasing revenues and profitability, RedPrairie have created increased financial security to support their global clients. RedPrairie expect to continue to enhance their global market position, provide additional benefits to existing customers and improve their financial results throughout 2009.
In addition to revenue and earnings growth, other significant achievements during the year include:
- New customers and expanding relationships with Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES), Access Business Group, Belspeed, Boston Market, Carphone Warehouse, Duane Reade, Finish Line, Ingram Micro, Levin Furniture, Loblaw, Materialogic, Norway Post, Quantum Foods, Schnuck Markets, Sheetz, Teva UK, Total Logistic Control, xpedx and others
- Reaching the milestone of 30% revenue contribution from RedPrairie’s EMEA and Asia Pacific markets
- Over 100 ‘go-live’ implementations including Blick Art Materials, Bob’s Discount Furniture, Davies Turner, Foster’s, Gaylord Entertainment, La Poste, Logiwiz, Merchant’s Terminal, Orefield Cold Storage, Sephora, Sony of Canada, Stanley Tools, and others
- Over 10 large contracts, each of which generated $1.0m or more in software license revenue
- Product launches of RedPrairie’s E²e Business Process Platform and Collaboration Portal
- Significant new updates to the Warehouse Management (WMS), Workforce Management (WFM), Transportation Management (TMS), Retail Execution Management, Performance Management and Site Operations solutions