RedPrairie, a consumer driven optimisation company, has announced an agenda for its International user conference, to be held at the Marriott Heathrow, London, 16-17 October.
RedPrairie customers and prospects can look forward to two packed days featuring more than 30 industry speakers sharing their experience and knowledge of how to improve supply chain, manufacturing and retail operations.
Among the customer presenters lined up this year are:
- Neil Ashworth, Supply Chain Director, tesco.com, talking about the challenges of home shopping
- Diane Smith, Supply Chain Director at The Works, talking about the implementation of their warehouse workforce management solution
- Chris Love, Program Manager, Mitchells & Butlers speaking about rolling out retail productivity solutions across 2,000 UK pubs and bars and
- Asbjorn Bach, CIO, Norway Post Logistics on overhauling their transportation management software
Other confirmed customer speakers come from Volkswagen, DHL Exel and Foreway Management Services.
In addition, up-to-the-minute thought leadership will be delivered by leading academics at the foremost supply chain and retail research institutions.
Speakers and topics will include:
- Richard Wilding of Cranfield School of Management on supply chain risk management
- Julia Edwards, Research Associate, School of Management and Languages
- Heriot-Watt University on sustainability in the supply chain and
- David Smith, Research Associate, University of Stirling, on retailers as channel captains of supply chain change
Delegates will also get the opportunity to visit the conference exhibition to receive valuable input from RedPrairie partners or browse the RedPrairie E2e Solution Centre to experience first hand new product developments from RedPrairie.
Up to 300 retail and supply chain professionals from 20 countries are expected to attend the event.
A cocktail reception and gala dinner will take place in the royal city of Windsor at the Castle Hotel, which is located directly opposite the 900-year-old Windsor Castle.
This year’s event is shaping up to be bigger and even better than last year. RedPrairie is excited to be able to bring together its customers, partners, academics, press and own team members to share experiences, knowledge, ideas and vision.
RedPrairie’s aim is for every delegate to return home with new impetus to drive revenues and profitability in their business.