ReCoila T Series fire fighting hose reels are ideal for energy, mining and resources, marine and ships, heavy industry, transport, emergency services and capital works.
The hose reels can be customised to suit the specific requirements of the end user. The power, hand and spring rewind models in the T Series hose reels feature a metal construction and are suitable for diverse applications such as transfer of fuels and lubricants, general fluid handling, large truck servicing, watering, high-volume compressed air, food transfer and fire-fighting services.
ReCoila T Series reels are available with 12-24 VDC rewind motors, 240 VAC rewind motors, hydraulic rewind, pneumatic rewind, reduction drive bevel crank and hand crank options.
Key features of Recoila T Series fire fighting hose reels:
- Electromechanical clutch and speed reducer for greater performance in the field
- Handles a multitude of hose sizes, lengths and pressures
- Frame and spool offer easy access for maintenance and service when required
- High-quality baked-on flame red powder coat or hot dip galvanised finish can withstand tough conditions of fire fighting
- Fabricated from welded, heavy gauge 3mm steel plate to ensure rigidity and strength
- Carbon steel, stainless steel 304 and 316 or aluminium options
- Standalone friction brake allows the operator to preset sufficient friction to prevent over-spooling
- Rewind speeds maintain acceptable and controlled rewinding of the hose while maintaining sufficient torque to rewind a fully charged hose
- Available in right-hand or left-hand configurations
- Optional auxiliary bevel crank drive with disengaging drives reduces wear and noise
- Standard working pressures of 800psi can be increased up to 10,000psi on request