ReCoila has enhanced its hose reel design with an electromechanical clutch and speed reducer for greater performance in such a demanding field.
With free spooling and extremely low spool torque, the T Series offers rewind speeds between 0.2m/s and 0.4m/s based on the 60m x 25mm spool capacity. Its electrically operated drive clutch eliminates any need for cables or lever system to be part of the design.
Rewind speeds have been designed to maintain acceptable and controlled rewinding of the hose while maintaining sufficient torque to rewind a fully charged hose. ReCoila T Series hose reels are available with 12-24 VDC rewind motors, 110-240 VAC rewind motors, hydraulic rewind, pneumatic rewind, reduction drive bevel crank and hand crank options.
Key features of ReCoila T Series fire rated hose reels:
- Coloured in a highly visible red in keeping with common practice for fire fighting equipment
- Stainless steel fasteners, stainless steel main axle and full flow 1½” fluid path
- Heavy duty positive pin lock spool lock
- Direct drive spur gear and ring gear
- Ball bearing main bearings
- Stainless steel four way rollers
- Auxiliary bevel crank can be engaged when needed and disengaged when not in use
- Adjustable independent friction brake
- High torque 500rpm explosion-proof motors as standard
- Open bolt-together spool design for air flow and corrosion resistance
- Fabricated and welded heavy duty bolt-together frame