RapidPro has extended an invitation for the general public to come and join it at National Manufacturing Week 2007 from 22nd to 25th May. This year you can find RapidPro at stand number 2903.
At the stand patrons can expect to see a wide range of prototyping and short run manufacturing examples and get the chance to talk directly with RapidPro’s team of engineers.
RapidPro will be showcasing:
- The arrival of digital manufacturing, leading the way in Australasia with the assistance of Redeye rpm. Digital manufacturing is unique in that parts can be produced with a high level of accuracy and repeatability using real thermoplastic materials. Time to market is reduced with no tooling costs, or design limitations, due to complex part geometry.
- Various processes such as fused deposition modeling, 3D printing, selective laser sintering, soft tooling (silicon and RIM) and CNC.
- Current Project displays covering RapidPro’s wide range of processes and materials. The Current Project displays include vacuum forming tools. checking fixtures, tool guides, vacuum metallising/chrome plating to casting patterns.
- Advice from manufacturing industry experts designers and fabricators through to prototyping systems sales.
- Opportunities to work shop your design
The National Manufacturing industry event of the year will showcase hundreds of products and services, heavy equipment displays, demonstrations, educational workshops, networking opportunities, industry events and much more.