Panasonic Electric Works has introduce the new range of slim power relays, which can be found at Ramelec Electronics . The APF relay is intended to replace the highly successful APE relay with a redesign that gives the APE relay increased reliability and lifetime.
Features of the slim power relays include:
- At just 5mm wide, the APF slim power relay is ideal for high-density applications
- This slim power relay has a switching capacity of 8A 250V AC for resistive loads
- For inductive loads, the APF slim power relay fulfills the AC15 and DC13 criteria of IEC 60947-5-1
- The APF slim power relay can reliably switch 3A at 250V AC or 2A at 24V DC
- The APF is available with 1 Form A or 1 Form C contact arrangements and a wide range of coil voltages from 4.5 to 60V
- The relay complies with all relevant safety standards: UL, C-UL and VDE