Radio Technology offer a broad range of bench and rack mounting pre-amplifiers and power amplifiers for wide and narrow band applications.
These amplifiers feature high gain (to 50dB), wide frequency band (10kHz to 3GHz) and output power to 10 watts. They are stand-alone mains powered units ideal for laboratory applications.
The following are some of the laboratory amplifiers available from Radio Technology:
- PAL1G5-35, 35dB gain, 8kHz-1.5GHz bandwidth and 4 watts output power
- PAL2G7-35, 35dB gain, 650MHz-2.75GHz bandwidth and 4 watts output power
- PAL600-35, 35dB gain, 1MHz-650MHz bandwidth and 10 watts output power
- PAL250-45, 45dB gain, 100kHz-250MHz bandwidth and 10 watts output power
- PRL3G-28, 28dB gain, 100kHz-3GHz bandwidth and +5dBm output power (Pre-amplifiers)
- PRL2G-25, 25dB gain, 8kHz-2GHz bandwidth and 0dBm output power.