Now available from RS Components , the Turtle 350 PEL is an indestructable tool case made entirely of HDPE resin for protection against accidental shocks.
With an extra thick aluminium trim for tight closure, this high capacity tool case is ideal for air travelling engineers that carry both tools, spare parts and components.
The Turtle 350 PEL tool case is a one lid tool pallet with a range of features including:
- elastics on both sides and a practical large pocket with closing flap
- one bottom compartment pallet with elastics on one side
- one document wallet
- three small component boxes
- two handles with ergonomically designed grip and extreme load capacity
- two metal locks with keys
- large base area for tools, power tools, accessories and spare parts
- steel piano hinge riveted in several points to assure high resistance in case of frequent openings
- telescopic handle and large wheels provided with ball bearings for easy transport.