The Seaward PAT tester, available from RS Components , is a lightweight battery powered hand held tester incorporating all Class I and Class II required electrical safety tests. Its long life battery power eliminates the reliance on mains supply, reduces downtime between tests and makes the instrument portable to use anywhere.
Bluetooth technology enables the wireless connection of barcode scanners and label printers allowing connection-free testing and data transfer directly from the tester to a PC-based record keeping systems at the touch of a button.
The Seaward PAT tester has the following features:
- Large white backlit graphics display and full alphanumeric keypad
- Intuitive and fast user interface with manual and automatic test modes
- Programmable soft keys for customised test routines
- Bluetooth wireless data transfer system to a PC through Bluetooth to USB adaptor (supplied)
- Battery driven for mains free working
- User definable and configurable test sequences
- Large memory for storing up to 20000 results and test programs
- Download/upload to software
- Records asset location and non-electrical test results with customised screen prompts
- Large internal memory facilitates the storage of test results for safety audits and traceability purposes.
- In addition to test results, the Seaward PAT tester can also record other details and descriptions of the equipment under test