POWER transmission and materials handling specialist RR Fisher will be exhibiting and demonstrating a range of vibratory parts feeders alongside its range of power transmission and materials handling products on Stand 2500, during National Manufacturing Week 2006 at Sydney's Darling Harbour, from May 30 to June 2.
RR Fisher specialises in purpose-designed and manufactured tooled vibratory bowl feeders to suit clients' individual requirements. A comprehensive range of vibratory bowls enables the company to cater for a wide range of products in the food, pharmaceutical, electronic, fastener, packaging and manufacturing industries.
Products on display at its stand at NMW 2006 include:
* Air (pneumatically) operated vibratory bowl feeder and linear driver feeding plastic components, as well as standard electromagnetically operated vibratory bowl feeders and linear drivers.
* A demonstration of a programmable bowl feeder using opto-electronics to scan components individually, designed to sort out faulty or "off spec" parts and to feed hard-to-sort components.
* R+W backlash-free bellows type couplings and torque limiters
* a multi-purpose synthetic lubricant, Superlube, containing Syncolon (PTFE) particles held in suspension
* The Fisher food grade motorised drum conveyor drive.