ROM-Control Pty Ltd offers extensive expertise in the repair and refurbishment of Quadtech MultiCam print registration guidance cameras. Quadtech is a leading manufacturer of control systems for the printing industry.
Producing high quality full colour outputs in commercial printing and newspaper industries requires each process colour to be properly aligned or registered with the others. The print output quality is impacted when the colours are not suitably registered.
Manual registration can be extremely time-consuming and expensive in production environments, which is why electronic sensing and control solutions that allow for automation of this function are preferred. But when this electronic equipment fails, production can come to a stop.
Key benefits of ROM-Control’s repair and refurbishment services:
- Fast turnaround
- Expert, fault-finding procedures pinpoint and repair faults
- Exclusive 1-year warranty
- Eliminates mandatory replacement or upgrade following breakdown of equipment
- Helps save 50-60% of the price of a new camera
- Greater control over operations and budgets
- Plug-and-play solution reduces production downtime while minimising maintenance and capital expenditure
- Services offered for process control equipment regardless of manufacturer, function or age
- Maintenance program available for breakdowns as well as proactive refurbishment of hardware