MCP-1041 Military Computing Panels from ROC-SOLID provide a full range of functions and interfaces in a panel format computing device.
MCP-1041 Military Display Panels are designed for the Royal Australian Navy. They are used across their Collins Class submarine fleet where they provide a system display facility at various on-board locations.
Features of MCP-1041 Military Computing Panels:
- PS2 keyboard interface
- Vibration tested MIL-STD-167B (type 1)
- Dust and water resistant (IP65)
- MIL STD 461B EMC compliance
- Optional touch screen
- Brightness control buttons
- Shock tested (IEC 68-2-27) 15g, 20mS
- Humidity to 95%
- These military computers are chemical resistant
- Operational from -10º C up to 60º C