The SPF-5344Z, available from RF Parts Australia , is a high-performance two-stage pHEMT MMIC low noise amplifier (LNA) designed for use from 0.8 to 4 GHz. This LNA provides low noise figure and high linearity in a gain block configuration.
It is a single-supply operation and integrated matching networks make implementation remarkably simple while the chip inter stage choke DC block allow for optimal performance tuning.
The following are the features of SPF-5344Z:
- Single supply operation: 5V at Idq = 120mA
- Flexible biasing options: 3-5V, adjustable current
- Good return loss
- Broadband internal matching
- Ideal for cellular, PCS, WCDMA, ISM, WiMAX receivers, PA driver amplifier, and low-noise, high-linearity, gain block applications
- ROHS compliant and Pb free