RFHIC distributed by RF Parts Australia , has introduced RWS05020-10, molded GaN-on-SiC power amplifier modules generating 20W and covering the frequencies 20–1000MHz. The RWS05020-10 is based on gallium nitride on silicon carbide (GaN-on-SiC) transistors and attached on an aluminum sub carrier.
Features of the power amplifiers include:
- These miniaturised wideband amplifiers provide good reliability at high temperature
- The RWS05020-10, molded GaN-on-SiC power amplifier modules feature 36dB of gain and a typical 43dBm @ P3dB with 50% efficiency
- Full in/out matching for broadband performance is included on the power amplifiers
- Improved thermal handling is another feature of the power amplifiers. This is achieved by the use of patented technology
- The power amplifiers' physical size is 2.1” x 1” x 0.5