RFMD, represented by RF Parts Australia , have introduced RF3023, a single-pole double-throw (SPDT) switch designed for general purpose switching applications which require low insertion loss and medium power handling capability.
The RF3023 SPDT switch is suitable for battery operated applications requiring low insertion loss, low control voltage, and moderate isolation. The RF3023 SPDT switch is fabricated with 0.5µm GaAs pHEMT process, and is packaged in a compact SC70, 6-pin package.
Following are the features of RF3023 SPDT switches:
- 10MHz to 3GHz operation
- 0.25dB Insertion loss at 1GHz
- 27dB Isolation at 2GHz
- 2.5V minimum control voltage
- 30dBm P0.1dB at 3V
- 50dBm IP3 at 3V
RF3023 SPDT switches can be used in the following applications:
- Cellular handset applications
- Antenna tuning applications
- Cellular infrastructure applications
- IEEE802.11b/g WLAN applications