RFMD, represented by RF Parts Australia , have introduced the RF3021, a high isolation single-pole double-throw (SPDT) switch designed for general purpose switching applications requiring moderate insertion loss and power handling capability.
The RF3021 switch features single-bit control with operation as low as 2.5V. This GaAs pHEMT switch is housed in a compact 3mm, 16-pin, leadless QFN package.
Following are the features of RF3021 SPDT switches
- 10MHz to 6GHz operation
- 0.5dB Insertion loss at 1GHz
- 1dB Insertion loss at 6GHz
- 58dB Isolation at 1GHz
- 36dB Isolation at 6GHz
- 2.5V minimum control voltage
- 48dBm IP3 at 3V
RF3021 SPDT switches can be used in the following applications:
- Cellular handset applications
- Antenna tuning applications
- Cellular infrastructure applications
- IEEE802.11b/g WLAN applications