RF Parts Australia stocks a wide range of NWC quick assembly optical fibre connectors which enable fast and easy termination of optical fibres.
NWC quick assembly optical fibre connectors remove the need for epoxy resins, adhesives or costly devices such as curing ovens for sealing and terminating optical fibres.
Instead the optical fibre connectors can be simply connected directly to an optical fibre, to terminate it and to connect it directly to a network.
Other key features and benefits of NWC’s quick assembly optical fibre connectors include:
- operates in a range of 900 microns which allows for termination and connection in only a few minutes
- factory-installed fibre stubs for strength
- no polishing required
- allows for up to 3 retermination results
- eliminates cable excess lengths
- cost effective - minimises the number of tools and devices required for optical fibre termination
Common applications which require optical fibre connectors include:
- patch panels
- distribution frame maintenance
- emergency restoration of fibre networks
- FTTH outlets
- LAN environments with desk connections