RF Parts Australia recently signed a distribution agreement for Microlab/FXR covering their Wireless Group range of products.
Microlab/FXR manufacture a complete range of components for the telecommunications / WLAN wireless markets.
Products include attenuators, directional couplers, hybrid couplers / multi network combiners, DC blocks, coaxial junctions, low pass filters, duplexers, power splitter / dividers, bias T’s, monitors and terminations. Microlab/FXR specialise in delivering high power, low PIM (passive intermodulation) performance products and will customise the PIM to meet customers’ specific requirements.
· Dual/triple band wherever possible
· 3G ready, out to 2,200 MHz
· High power, low loss, low VSWR
· High voltage breakdown
· Choice of N or 7-16 connectors
· Low PIM (Passive Intermodulation)
· Moisture sealed for outdoor use
· Attachment hardware for pole or
· Wall mounting available