RF Parts Australia distributes different RF and Microwave, passive and active components for applications such as WiFi, WiMax, CATV, cellular wireless, RFID, medical equipment, test equipment and satellite applications.
The ML2730 is a single chip fully integrated Frequency Shift Keyed (FSK) transceiver with fully integrated PA. It is developed for a variety of applications operating in the 2.400 GHz to 2.485 GHz unlicensed ISM band such as digital cordless telephones DSSS and DECT, wireless streaming audio and video and wireless data links.
The ML2730 is mode selectable for operation with digital cordless phones (DSSS or DECT) and higher data rate streaming applications such as wireless audio and video.It contains a dual-conversion, low-IF receiver with all channel selectivity on chip. IF filtering, IF gain and demodulation are performed on-chip, eliminating the need for external IF filters or production tuning. A post detection filter and a data slicer are integrated to complete the receiver.
The ML2730 transmitter uses an adjustment-free closed loop modulator, which modulates the on-chip VCO filtered data. This transceiver includes an upconversion mixer, a buffer/predriver, and a power amplifier to produce a typical output power of +21 dBm. A fully integrated fractional synthesiser is used in both receive and transmit modes. Power supply regulation is included in the ML2730, providing circuit isolation and consistent performance over supply voltages between 2.8 V and 3.6 V.
- +21 dBm typical output power from integrated PA
- Highly integrated 2.4 GHz FSK transceiver with selectable data rates such as 576 kbps, 1.152 Mbps, 1.536 Mbps, 1.755 Mbps, 2.048 Mbps
- Low-IF receiver eliminates external IF filters
- Fractional-N synthesiser with 30 Hz resolution
- Fully integrated digital FIR Tx data filter, IF filters, FM discriminator, and Rx data filter
- Self-calibrating VCO and filters eliminate tuning
- Operating modes include DSSS-DCT, DECT and high rate (2.048 Mbps) for wireless audio and video
- -97 dBm sensitivity (0.1% BER) with integrated LNA
- Includes FastWave embedded wireless microcontroller technology
- Simple 3-wire control interface
- T/R PIN diode or FET switch driver outputs
- Analog RSSI output: 35 mV/dB
- Selectable Rx clock recovery output