RF Parts Australia releases the industry's first "green" gallium nitride (GaN) based CATV amplifier modules. The D10040200PL1 and D10040230PL1 are designed for use as power doubler amplifiers in current and next generation CATV infrastructure applications. The D10040200PL1 and D10040230PL1 hybrid power doubler amplifier modules are designed to provide the final amplifier stage for CATV trunk amplifiers, line extenders, and optical nodes.
Features of the hybrid power doubler power amplifiers include:
- The hybrid power doubler amplifiers employ GaAs pHEMT and GaN HEMT die and operate from 45 MHz to 1000 MHz
- These hybrid doubler power amplifiers provide high output capability, excellent linearity and superior return loss performance with low noise and optimal reliability
- With low current and extremely low distortion, the D10040200PL1 and D10040230PL1hybrid doubler amplifiers are unconditionally stable under all terminations
- 75 Ω input and output requiring no external matching
- The hybrid power doubler amplifiers have identical laser trimming and tuning for each unit
- Industry-standard SOT-115J package