Now available from RF Modules Australia , the FleetData FD420 is a highly integrated online tracking and telemetry control device ideal for use in automotive applications.
These FD420 online tracking devices utilise either the GSM or CDMA cellular network to provide real time, two-way communications via the Packet Data (GPRS or 1xRTT) protocol.
While out of range, the FD420 can record up to 32,000 samples in its internal FLASH, while with the optional 2GB memory card upgrade, the online tracking device becomes a black box recorder, logging events up to four times a second.
Additional features of the FD420 online tracking and telemetry control device include:
- DTE serial port for peripherals equipment
- DCE serial port for display equipment
- four protected digital inputs
- ignition control function input
- integrated 12 channel GPS receiver
- internal real time clock
- internal temperature sensor.
- over the air firmware upgrade support
- two open collector digital outputs; and
- wide operating input voltage; 10 - 28VDC.